"Your One Stop Online Errand Solution Center in The Philippines"
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) administers, implements, and enforces the regulatory laws and policies of the country with respect to the regulation and licensing of the various professions under its jurisdiction. This includes the enhancement and maintenance of professional standards and ethics and the enforcement of such rules and regulations.
- Professional or duly authorized representative must secure and accomplish a renewal form from the Registration Division and submit one (1) passport size picture with nametag and in white background.
- Professional pays to cashier the renewal fee upon securing his/her printed renewal application. The schedule for claiming the PIC is printed on the lower portion of the printed form.
- On the scheduled date, the professional or his/her duly authorized representative must present claim stub to the Registration Division. He/she shall also present the Official Receipt showing payment of the renewal fee and sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the PIC. When the PIC is claimed by a representative, the said representative must also present together with the official receipt a *letter of authority or **Special Power of Attorney from the professional.
If you can not personally process - PAKISUYO CENTER can assist you. Just simply fill up the below forms so that we can send complete details , rates and requirements.
Professions to submit an updated certificate of membership or certificate of good standing from their respective Accredited Professional Organization (APO) are the following:
- Agricultural Engineers
- Customs Brokers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Geodetic Engineers
- Guidance and Counseling
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Architects
- Mechanical Engineers
PRC License card renewal and updating of Certificate of Membership with different organizations can be done also by Pakisuyo Center. Renewal will be disapproved with out the necessary Certificate of Good Standing from their respective organizations.
If you are abroad , you can simply visit the PRC website and apply your PRC License renewal online and pay it online also. We can assist in claiming just send us the REFERENCE or ONLINE TRANSACTION DETAILS including SPA and photocopy of any valid ID.Email us at [email protected] or [email protected] for more details.
1. Apply your renewal online. Viist the PRC Website. Click this link :
Choose the PRC office where we should claim your renewed PRC Crad. We suggest that you have it applied with Manila & Pasay Offices only.
2. After applying online, send the REFERENCE CODE to us together with a copy of your valid ID and Special Power of Attorney.
3. Email us at [email protected] to complete all other instructions such as name of authorized representative and rates.