"Your One Stop Online Errand Solution Center in The Philippines"
GO NEGOSYO FUNCTIONS &
GO NEGOSYO FUNCTIONS &
- Facilitates business registration thru the Philippine Business Registry (PBR) and Barangay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE)
- Accepts and facilitates all registration applications of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs);
- Coordinates with the respective local government units (LGUs) and liaises with concerned government agencies to process the duly accomplished forms submitted by the MSMEs;
- Integrates a unified business process system for MSMEs;
- Encourages government institutions that are related to the business application process to help promulgate information regarding the Negosyo Center.
Business Advisory Services
- Free one-on-one business advisory services to MSMEs tailored according to their needs that include business development (product development, market promotion, brand development, financing facilitation, etc.); investment facilitation; financial management, financing facilitation, guidance and access on
government assistance programs
- Coordinates and facilitates processes of government related to the set-up and management of MSMEs;
- Builds local support networks and establishes market linkages for MSME development; and
- Facilitates access to grants and other forms of financial assistance, shared service facilities (SSF) and equipment, and other support for MSMEs.
Business Information and Advocacy
- Access to information on market, suppliers, buyers, government assistance programs, etc.
- Establishes a databank which shall be a source of all information necessary for project monitoring, research and policy studies, and informal dissemination campaigns (p);
- Maps out all information and services essential to prospective entrepreneurs and prospective investors especially in key value chains and economic subsectors within its jurisdiction (q);
- Promotes ease of doing business and access to services for MSMEs within its jurisdiction;
- Supports private sector activities relating to MSMEs development;
- Coordinates with schools and organizations on the development of youth entrepreneurship program; and
- Encourages women entrepreneurship by giving women access to information, support, training and credit facilities.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitors and recommends business-process improvement for MSMEs; and
- Establishes a feedback mechanism among the MSMEs in the respective jurisdiction of Negosyo Centers.
The Negosyo Centers shall provide the following assistance to MSMEs:
- Business Registration Assistance- facilitates all registration applications of MSMEs the Philippine - - Business Registry (PBR) and Barangay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE);
- Business Advisory Services – provides advisory services for MSMEs tailored according to their needs that include product development, trade promotion, financing facilitation, investment promotion, and SME counselling;
- Business Information and Advocacy – provides information on market, suppliers, buyers, government assistance programs, etc; and conduct trainings and seminars; and Monitoring and Evaluation.
Rm. 323 FUBC Escolta sts, Binondo, Manila