Blog ni Maria
Blog ni Maria
|Posted by pakisuyoofw on February 22, 2009 at 1:37 AM|
I enjoyed reading two blogs from two different sites namely :
http://www.philmug.ph/forum/showthread.php?t=45095 ; and
these business names formed part also of an email chain sent to us months ago... getting back to these fun-filled business concepts creates a mindset that IBA TALAGA ANG PINOY!
These sites presented well on how creative PINOY'S are. It makes us realize that Pinoy's are truly fascinating species who can inject humor and fun with business. Let's take a look and if you have other business names to include, please share. Post your comment and we will be happy to know what you think of these business names. Number 1 rule - please do not post offensive language that can harm anybody. Let's be subtle and simply share how do we look at it..in our own perspective. . .. game!
- Parlor in San Juan - CUT & FACE
- Wholesaler of Balut in Sto. Tomas, batangas - STARDUCKS
- Fastfood eatery in Nueva Ecija - VIOLYBEE
- Internet cafe in a side street - CAFE PINDOT
- A laundry place in manila - SUMMA CUM LAUNDRY
- Petshop in Ortigas - PUSSIES AND BITCHES
- A petshop in Kamining, QC - PAKITA MO, PET MO
- a bakery - BREAD PIT
- Restaurant in Alabang - MEKENI ROGERS
- Restaurant in Pasig - THE FRIED OF MARKINA
- A dog grooming shop in Dasmarinas, Cavite - DOGBERO
- A boxing gym - BLOW JAB
- A lapida maker - LITO LAPIDA
- A Restaurant in Pampanga: - MEKENI ROGERS
- A copy center in Sikatuna Village - PAKOPYA NI EDGAR
- A beerhouse in Cavite - CHICKPOINT
- A undry shop in Sikatuna - STAR WASH: ATTACK OF THE CLOTHES
- An internet cafe in Taguig - [email protected]@
- A kambingan eatery - SA GOAT KITA
- A beauty salon - CURL UP AND DYE
- A congee stall in Sta Maria, Bulacan - GEE CONGEE
- A water refilling station dapitan - WA-THIRST
- A feeds store for chicken - ROBOCOCK
- A shoe repair shop in Marilina - DR. SHOE-BAGO
- A petshop - PETNESS FIRST
- A taxi cab - INCOME TAXI
- A 2nd hand watch store - 2ND TIME AROUND
- A squid stall - PUSIT TO THE LIMIT
- A shripm store - HIPON COMING BACK
- A gay lawyers extension office - NOTA REPUBLIC
- A ceiling installer - KISAME STREET
- A car repair shop - BANGGA KA DAY?
- An aquatic pet store in Malolos - FISH BE WITH YOU
- A fishball named cart - POKE POKE
- A beauty salon - SAUDIA HAIRLINES
- A bakery - ANAK NG TINAPAY
- A laundry shop - WASH YOUR PROBLEM
- A restaurant along Mayon Road - MAY LISA EATERY
- An ice cream parlor - DILA LANG ANG KATAPAT
- A chacharon stall - CHICA HUT
- A chicken to go station in Imus, cavite - CHICK BOY
- A neighborhood pizza - PIZZA HOT
- A fish ball cart in UST - EAT MY BALLS
- A barbershop in Cagayan de Oro - PINOY BIG BARBER
- A restaurant - THE LAST SUPPER
- A goto stall - GOTO KO PA!
- A peanut vendors cart - MANI NI PAPA
- A gym in malolos - GAYMAN FITNESS CENTER
- An internet cafe in Sabang, Dasmarinas - OTOT.COM
- A party needs shop - BALLOON BALLOONAN
- A chinese restaurant in Pasig - LAH FANG
- A beauty salon - HAIR DOT COMB
- A chicken station (Owners name is Dina ) - DINA FRESH CHICKEN
- A chicken to go stall - KFC - KANTO FRIED CHICKEN
- A shoe repair shop along Commonwealth - SHOEPERMAN - We will HEEL you, save your SOLE and DYE for you!
- An errand center - PAKISUYO CENTER , Your 1st One Stop Community Errand Center in the Philippines, "Ang Utusan Ng Bayan!"
- A congee stall in Marikina - GOTO BOB
- A cofee shop in bacolod - BREW HA!
- A carinderia - PEK PEK EATERY
- An internet cafe in Caite - KAPEPINDOT
- A food shop - ADOBO PUTOSHOP
- An internet cafe along Aurora Blvd. - IT-LOG INTERNET CAFE
- A barbecue stand in Baguio - MCDOLIBEE
- A chicken to go station - CHICKS NI PAPA
- A congee station along SLEX - GOTO HEAVEN
- A spetic tank cleaner - SIPSIP [email protected]
- A 2nd hand car dealer - KOTSEKOTSEKU!
- A coffee shop - CAFE BARAKO BAMA
- An eatery in Sta Rosa, Laguna - TONGUE IN A MOOD
- An eatery in malolos, Bulacan - JULIEBEE
- A flower shop - PETAL ATTRACTION
- An eatery - COOKING INA MO!
- A cross stitch shop in Mabalacat, Pampanga - CROSS MY ART
- A peanut PACKAGING - MANI NI INDAY
- An eatery in Makati - SABAW NI VIVIAN
- A beauty salon in BF Paranaque - LE KUKU
- A car repair shop in banawe - CARBUCKS
- A bar - TRITOMA
- A food station - KIK MAI BALLS
- An ihawan in Boracay - CHICKEN NG INA MO!
Would you like to know who among these biz entities are formally registered with Department of Trade and Industry? The online registration and query is off due to maintenance schedule... I will try to get back to you later and share with you who amongst these names are formally registered or not.... abangan but share your comments first....